The Kainui Team Leash is optimized for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead. The Kainui Leash features refinements that reflect Dakine’s 37 years of dedication to leash innovation and craftsmanship including a streamlined design featuring a 1/4 inch 6.5mm urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength with minimal drag, durable Opti-Flex leash ends, and a comfy 1.5-inch molded neoprene cuff. When you have to bail, you just have to bail. Luckily, the Dakine Kainui Team 7 Foot Leash will keep you and your board close with its max strength urethane cord. When it’s finally time to get back to real life, the sturdy 1-1.5 inches ankle cuff comes off in a flash for smooth transitions getting out of the water.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use, 7 feet x 1.4 inch, 2.13m x 6.5mm
- 1/4 inch, 6.5MM, highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5 inch, 40MM, molded neoprene ankle cuff, Marine grade stainless steel swivels
- Posi-Lock hook and loop closure, 1 inch, 25mm, detachable railsaver
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability