Surfboard Sock Cover – Light Protective Bag for your Surf Board [Choose Size and Color]
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Slide a surfboard sock cover over your board to shield it from dings and UV damage.
You know how old surfboards always have that ugly yellow color? That’s caused by UV light from the sun. If you keep your board covered up whenever you’re not surfing, it will help maintain that original bright white color for a lot longer.
And we’ve all be guilty of misjudging a doorway or other object while loading our surfboard into the car, dinging or scratching it up. Not to worry if you’ve got this sock on it.
It’s an easy solution to keep everything wax-free. Keep the wax off your car’s interior, and other surfboards and equipment if you’re stacking it up in the car or on the roof rack.
All lengths are 21 inches wide un-stretched, and they stretch to 30+ inches.
6’0″, 6’6″, 7’0″ – pointed nose
8’0″, 8’6″, 9’6″ – rounded nose
Ho Stevie! Surfboard Socks are designed and tested in California, and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you’re not happy with yours, send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Join thousands of Ho Stevie! fans, and stay covered with this sock.
- Slip on this surfboard sock to protect your board from dings and UV sunlight that yellows your board over time.
- High quality woven fabric prevents wax from ruining your vehicle’s interior while driving to and from your surf spots.
- Stretches to fit any surfboard – shortboard, fish, funboard, or longboard. If you are unsure about your board, just ask a question below (include your board’s dimensions) and Stevie will let you know. Available sizes: 6’0″, 6’6″, 7’0″, 8’0″, 8’6″, 9’6″ (we recommend getting a size at least several inches longer than your surfboard)
- Stash your wax/snacks/goodies in the velcro storage pocket inside, near the bottom of the bag.
- Reinforced nose protects the most delicate part of your surfboard, while the drawstring closure keeps your tail covered (no need to remove your fins).