The Synergy Endorphin is is a high performance full sleeve wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming. The Endorphin Full Sleeve Features: ? SyPrene SmoothSkin treated with Nano SCS Silicone for added strength and super-low friction covers the entire suit. The silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide. ? AquaLift panel, which promotes superior flotation. ? AquaLift side panels wrap around the torso to create added buoyancy. ? HiFlex Panels: Upper chest panels employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. ? Dual SmothSkin Neck: low-fitting, super flexible and adjustable SmoothSkin Neck Enclosure eliminates chafing and is very comfortable. The neck panel is made from only 1mm thin SmoothSkin, which creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility. This back of the neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua velcro to insure maximum adjustability. ? Internal Zipper for reduced drag and water penetration. ? SuperFlex and HiFlex rubber on the shoulders and arm panels boast an unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. ? Special inside lining absorbs far less water than is typical, keeping this suit light and allowing it to peel off easily in transition. ? One of the main concerns when buying a wetsuit is finding the right size. While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the determining factor of the size of the wetsuit. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size. If you are in between sizes, go up one size.
- TRIATHLETE MAGAZINE EDITOR’S CHOICE AWARD WINNER / LAVA MAGAZINE BEST VALUE WETSUIT – Suitable for all levels. Ironman approved. Athlete endorsed. Comes in wide range of sizes to insure a perfect fit.
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY EQUALS SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE – Hydrodynamic neoprene made from Yamamoto #39 and #40 with SCS silicone coated SyPrene. 5mm thick core buoyancy panel / 3mm lower legs and back / 2mm arms and shoulders.
- EXCEPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY – Full range of motion. Unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. Highest grade anti corrode internal wetsuit zipper from YKK which greatly reduces drag as you move through the water. Super soft low neck with smoothskin on both sides and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- MAXIMUM BUOYANCY – 5mm wetsuit, which is the maximum buoyancy allowed in triathlon wetsuits. Creates nearly double the buoyancy than 3mm suits, which are not recommended for cold waters. Float higher. Move faster. Save energy.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – 30-Day Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied within 30-days, send it back for a full refund / 2 Year Warranty / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. For further assistance call Synergy Sport Customer Service at 415-895-8192.