WETSOX Originals- The Only Wetsuit / Water Sock Accessory Designed to Reduce Friction, Insulate and Prevent Chafing
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Original .5mm footwear that started it all.
It’s been said that getting in and out of a wetsuit and boots is the worst part of getting in and out of the water- and well, it’s probably true. Enter WETSOX. Our products are designed to get you both INTO and OUT OF your wetsuit and wetsuit boots in seconds by eliminating the friction between you and your gear.
Simply slide on your WETSOX, slip on your gear and get in the water. It’s that simple. And if getting INTO your gear easily sounds pretty darn good- just wait until you slip right OUT of your gear after a long cold session. You’ll be smiling for sure.
- DURABLE: Featuring our premium, lightweight, multi-layer, poly-spandex / neoprene material and reinforced, heavy gauge, bonded, nylon flatlock stitching- WETSOX is strong, heavy-duty apparel and includes a 60-day for-any-reason return policy and warranty
- FRICTIONLESS: Made from our 6 oz, .5MM, 4-way stretch, 25% Spandex / 75% Neoprene blend. WETSOX eliminates friction and stretching- making it easy to get in and out of your gear in seconds, wet or dry, and saving it from tearing
- UNIVERSAL: Perfectly sized for every outdoor watersport professional or amateur for every season; whether you’re a wakeboarder, boater, skier, swimmer, surfer, diver, snorkeler, kitesurfer, rower, sailor or paddler. WETSOX features a mid-calf cut to ensure your sock remains in place and acts like a second skin and support accessory for your wetsuit, water shoe or bootie with no need to size up
- VARIED: Produced in a “Round Toe” and “Split Toe” option in sizes for men, women, and kids to meet the needs of any athlete
- MADE IN USA: Designed and tested by our in-house sportsmen from America’s northeast coast- your WETSOX is high quality, professional-grade gear made to last. WETSOX is also a proud “1% for the Planet” Member